2018 Membership Registration
For the second year running, our prices have been reduced!
Prices for 2018 are as follows:
Seniors - $199
Juniors - $99
Junior/senior family - $298
Junior only family - $198
A $150 combined busy bee and flag fee is also required and the money will be returned upon completion of each part. ($100 for one day of flagging. $50 for participating in one busy bee, 2 hours minimum.)
All prices are inclusive of key providing you have the required practice supervisor licence and proof of current first aid certificate.
- Current Ambulance Cover.
- Read and Agree to Club and Key Rules.
- Protective Gear
- Approved helmet, goggles, riding pants, boots, long sleeved top, gloves
- Juniors require body amour in addition to the above.
- A minimum of an annual recreational licence.
- All NEW senior riders will need to undertake an official accreditation with one of our accreditation officers before a competition licence can be applied for.
- All new juniors (under 16) who require a Competition Licence will need to complete 5 hours of coaching before being issued with a National Licence for their first year of competition. Juniors will thereafter be required to undertake an annual competency assessment by an accredited motorcycle sport coach each year until they reach the age of 16. For further information, see www.motorcyclingwa.org.au.
- Keys to the track are only issued to those members who have a valid “Practice Supervisor” accreditation along with valid first aid accreditation. The minimum requirement is “Apply First Aid”. A copy of these accreditations will need to be sighted for key to be allocated. Keys will only be issued to those who hold the Practice Supervisors accreditation.
- From Jan 2016 members will require to have completed the online Practice Supervisors course and completed a First Aid Course, so if you are first timers or need to renew select the „Practice Supervisor‟ course from the MWA website.(cost $20).
- Membership FAQ
Q: Can I come down and have a ride and try the track?
A: Yes, if you are new to motocross, but you will need to purchase a 1
day recreational license: $25. This is a once only if you wish to ride again you
need to complete your membership.
Q: Can I ride when I want?
A: We have times for when the track is open. Dedicated practice for for
Juniors and Seniors through the week. General open practice is for all classes
sharing practice with 15 mins each. ALL CLASSES MUST HAVE SEPARATE PRACTICE
Q: Can I ride the track with my children?
A: No, Juniors (under 16) can not ride with seniors. All classes need
to have separate practice.
Q: I am a member of Coastal's and have a Rec License can I ride the
A: Yes, But you do need to buy a 1 Day Competition License: $55
Q: When I join your club do I get a key?
A: Keys to the track are only issued to those members who have a valid Level 1 Officials licence and have completed a first aid course. The minimum requirement is “Apply First Aid”. A photocopy of the Level 1 Licence and First Aid certificate will need to be sighted by the membership secretary before issue of the key. Keys will be issued to those who hold the new Practice Supervisors licence.
From Jan 2016 members will require to have completed the online Practice Supervisors course and completed a First Aid Course, so if you are first timers or need to renew select the ‘Practice Supervisor’ course from the MWA website.(cost $20)
Q: I am a member of another club and have a National License can I ride
your club run?
A: Yes you need to buy a Associate membership $20 per club run but you will not be awarded any points.