Flag Fee and Busy Bee
- Current Ambulance Cover.
- Read and Agree to Club and Code Rules.
- Protective Gear
- Approved helmet, goggles, riding pants, boots, long sleeved top, gloves
- Juniors require body amour in addition to the above.
- A minimum of an annual recreational licence.
- All NEW senior riders who want a competition licence will need to undertake an official accreditation with one of our accreditation officers before a competition licence can be applied for.
- All new juniors (under 16) who require a Competition Licence will need to complete 5 hours of coaching before being issued with a National Licence for their first year of competition. Juniors will thereafter be required to undertake an annual competency assessment by an accredited motorcycle sport coach each year until they reach the age of 16. For further information, see www.motorcyclingwa.org.au.
- Codes to the track are only issued to those members who have a valid “Practice Supervisor” accreditation A copy of these accreditations will need to be sighted for code to be allocated. Codes will only be issued to those who hold the Practice Supervisors accreditation.
- From Jan 2016 members will require to have completed the online Practice Supervisors course, so if you are first timers or need to renew select the „Practice Supervisor‟ course from the MWA website.(cost $20).
- YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD AND MWA LICENCE ARE TO BE CARRIED AT ALL TIMES AT THE TRACK.
- ALL RIDERS AND OFFICIALS MUST SIGN ON AT THE ‘SIGN-ON’ SHED BEFORE ENTERING THE TRACK AREA.
- THE GATE MUST BE KEPT LOCKED AT ALL TIMES.
- MEMBERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BRING NON-MEMBER RIDERS TO THE TRACK TO RIDE.
- RIDING ON THE TRACK ONLY, ALL RIDERS MUST TRAVEL IN A COUNTER CLOCKWISE DIRECTION.
- ALL OFFICIALS TO ENSURE 50cc, QUADS, JUNIORS AND SENIORS HAVE SEPERATE PRACTICE SESSIONS, AS PER MWA PERMIT CONDITIONS.
- NO ONE AT ANY TIME IS PERMITTED TO RIDE OUTSIDE OF THE TRACK OR PIT AREA.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE TRACK FOR DAMAGE, DEBRIS OR ANY DANGER TO YOURSELF OR YOUR MACHINE PRIOR TO RIDING.
- NO DOGS PERMITTED AT THE TRACK.
- RESPECT ALL OFFICIALS AND OTHER MEMBERS, AS THEY HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND.
ANY BREACHES TO THESE RULES WILL MEAN INSTANT REVOKING OF MEMBERSHIP.
Q: Can I come down and have a ride and try the track?
A: Yes, if you are new to motocross, but you will need to purchase a 1
day recreational license: $25. This is a once only if you wish to ride again you
need to complete your membership. This is subject to pre arrangement through committee.
Q: Can I ride when I want?
A: We have times for when the track is open. Dedicated practice for for
Juniors and Seniors through the week. General open practice is for all classes
sharing practice with 15 mins each. ALL CLASSES MUST HAVE SEPARATE PRACTICE
Q: Can I ride the track with my children?
A: No, Juniors (under 16) can not ride with seniors. All classes need
to have separate practice.
Q: I am a member of Coastal's and have a Rec License can I ride the
A: Yes, But you do need to buy a 1 Day Competition License: $55
Q: When I join your club do I get a Code?
A: Codes to the track are only issued to those members who have a valid Level 1 Practice supervisors course. A photocopy of the Level 1 Licence will need to be sighted by the membership secretary before issue of the code. Codes will be issued to those who hold the new Practice Supervisors licence.
From Jan 2016 members will require to have completed the online Practice Supervisors course, so if you are first timers or need to renew select the ‘Practice Supervisor’ course from the MWA website.(cost $20)
Q: I am a member of another club and have a National License can I ride
your club run?
A: Yes you need to buy a Associate membership $20 per club run but you will not be awarded any points.